>Electronics Assembler (Full-Time)Tuesday, 28th February 2017 posted by admin_Kingfield
Due to exciting new developments at Kingfield Electronics Ltd we now require competent skilled Electronic Assemblers to be part of a professional team that prides itself on high quality of service and product in the contract electronics business. We have a dedicated team of people at Kingfield that needs to grow in order to maintain and reach our targets with expanding contracts.
These new people will need to have a passion and a proven positive track record of working in this area of business.
- Building and assembling electronic printed circuit boards to customer specifications.
- Meeting project deadlines
- Working to defined quality standards
- Good dexterity and ability to work with small components
- Ability to work from written instructions and diagrams
- Previous experience within the electronics Industry, experience of through – hole PCB assembly is essential
- Ability to use a Soldering Iron (IPC 610 preferred)
- Familiar with ESD Requirements
- Component recognition
Initially the posts will be for 3 months that may lead to long term.
Working Monday to Friday, salary is negotiable depending on skill and experience, immediate start. Flexi-shift working hours available for this position.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further details.
We would stress that in this instance, applications via recruitment companies will not be accepted.